Monday, September 21, 2009

Slacker!

I am so guilty of putting off things and to add insult to injury, I've started another blog!
You've read it right! This time, it's a food blog - but not just an ordinary food blog -
it's a DIY FOOD BLOG!



















I've been cooking half of my life and it's a passion of mine that never faded somehow so I thought it deserves a home. Plus, I'm a big believer in the "who shares, wins" mantra so there! Either you want to ogle at food pictures or you need a tried and tested recipe to impress your Ma and Pa in the hopes that they'll grant the favors you've been asking or maybe you want to impress the girl you've been dating. Really! Whatever DIY-EATS serves its purpose for, I whole-heartedly and happily offer.

The best part is, you can just do it yourself!

click HERE!

1 comment:

Cebu Circle said...

hi,

exchange link here www.cebucircle.com and buzz me if you done so that i will link your site too.

Regards,
www.cebucircle.com